Refresh My Blog »

halo again.. now since my lecturer says that we do not need to do this blog so... so.. formal, i just wanna talk bout little bout myself XD.. hmm think i shuld start what i like and end at what i like too...lazy wanna talk bout other things lah.. im from sabah...and now studying in perlis, so what i miss the most is the food back there..here the food ah..haiz...T.T . Now as u see in my profile i like badminton lor..but here in my uni i dun get to play lah..so lame huh? BUT one thing here haha can play DOTA.. first time i see dota i said that was a boring game and wouldnt want to try..but after being forced by frens to play now I'm the one asking frens to play LOL... I read a newspaper article talking about ICT Launching in Malacca, this article almost took up 1 whole page yet the pictures showed were youngsters using the computers in a cybercafe to play DOTA..HahAaH... konon nia...lol not one of them surfing the net..if i still hav the article i will upload the pic..but too bad lost it...T.T